2017/01/16 - libtdms 0.3 released:
- Added support for DAQmx data type.
- Fixed missing headers preventing compilation on Windows and Linux.
- Fixed possible crashes on Windows due to invalid time stamps.
- Added makefiles for Windows systems (to be used with MinGW compiler).
- Added qmake .pro files for users that feel more comfortable with this build system.
2017/01/06 - libtdms 0.2 released:
- Fixed parsing of files containing segments with raw data index 0.
- Fixed import of strings from raw data.
- Added support for floating-point data types with unit.
- Added support for complex data types (tdsTypeComplexSingleFloat and tdsTypeComplexDoubleFloat).
- Improved output of tdmsreader application and added two command line options for help (-h) and verbose output (-v).
2015/09/21 - Release 0.1: Initial release.