2014/03/07 - QtiPlot 0.9.9-rc10 released:
- Implemented the posibility to increment the fill collor for every column/bar in column/bar charts.
- Improved file dialogs for Mac OS X/Linux: the user gets easy access to all USB drives from the url list.
- Improved editing of 3D surfaces: buttons displaying the functions menu were added to the dialog.
- Implemented the possibility to merge 2D graph windows.
- Fixed rendering of matrix images.
- Added the possibility to save/load a custom color map to/from a XML file.
- Improved editing the coordinates of 2D plot objects for axes with date/time scales.
- Added support for Retina displays on Mac OS X.
- Improved the project explorer: now it is easy to copy/paste a folder or a list of windows.
- Added the possibility to work with native Excel workbooks on Windows.
- Faster import of Excel files and export to Open Document Spreadsheets (".ods" files) via an existing installation of LibreOffice. Users should install LibreOffice and update the path to the soffice executable via the "Preferences" dialog.
- On Windows, if Excel is installed, QtiPlot also imports charts from ".ods" files.
- Added new plot types: "Histogram + Probabilities", "100% Stack Column", "100% Stack Bar" and 100% Stack Area".
- Added the possibility to display a distribution curve for histogram/box and whiskers plots.
- Reorganized matrix windows toolbar.
- Implemented the possibility to add comments to each project window.
- Improved the window properties dialog.
- Fixed restoring of the numeric format for the 2D plot axis labels from project files.
- Fixed the import of the table column names from ASCII files.
- Fixed the export of minimized 2D plot windows.
- Fixed the export of error bar curves from minimized plot windows.
- The last url viewed in the quick help window is saved/restored between two sessions.
- Fixed crash when changing the plot type of a 2D function curve.
- Improved icons.
- Added support for importing National Instruments TDMS files.
- Added support for exporting 2D graphics to Windows Metafile format (.wmf) on Windows platforms.
- Improved the import of .opj (OriginLab) projects.
- Improved import of Excel/OpenOffice/LibreOffice files.
- Added a new "moveTo()" method for moving project windows to folders.
- Updated French, Spanish and Romanian translations.