2013/04/29 - Packages for Ubuntu 13.04 are now available for our customers.
2013/01/27 - Improved support for the import of OriginLab .opj files is now available for our customers.
2013/01/02 - The possibility to import Excel 2003 .xml files as well as flat open document spreadsheet files (.fods) is now available for our customers.
2012/12/12 - Improved support for the import of Excel .xlsx files is now available for our customers.
2012/11/09 - The possibility to import OriginLab 9.0 projects is now available for our customers.
Support for importing MySQL databases and for running SQL queries was also added.
2012/05/03 - A native 64 bit QtiPlot version for Windows 64-bit operating system is available for our customers.
2011/11/02 - QtiPlot 0.9.8.9 released:
- Improved support for the Dock menu on Mac OS X.
- Improved restoring of statistic tables.
- Improved handling of error messages in Savitzky-Golay smoothing filter.
- Improved plotting of 2D plot layers with shared axes.
- Improved error bar handling when plotting a table column selection.
- Implemented feature request #5451: "Do not expand tree in Project Explorer".
- Implemented feature request #5458: "Fit wizard remove only fits from session".
- Updated translations: Italian (thanks to Renato Rivoira), German (thanks to Daniel Schury) and Romanian.
- Updated Italian manual thanks to Renato Rivoira.
- Fixed crash when opening old projects containing spectrograms.
- Fixed duplication of 2D plots with respect to the synchronization of scales.
- Fixed speed issues in matrices and removed size limitations in matrix size dialog.
- Fixed export of minus sign to LaTeX.
- Fixed possible crash when resetting the default options via the preferences dialog.